Monday 24 August 2015

Mac The Matte Lip Collection




Every girl's dream has finally come true ever since MAC have released their recent matte lip collection. Which involves some of the MAC lovers favourite colours but in a matte format for extra staying power, here are some of the recent additions I'm after using.

MAC Antique Velvet Matte Lipstick


This is probably one of the new additions I am most excited to use, I've always preferred a matte finish over a satin finish and I don't think Antique Velvet could be more of a perfect shade to have in a matte finish. I've seen quite a few mua's combining this with the Nightmoth lip pencil to have the smouldering ombre look.

MAC Stone Matte Lipstick

               
The stone lipliner is one of MAC's best selling colours so it only makes sense to turn it into a matte lipstick. Really looking forward to trying this grey nude colour, I can see it becoming one of my staple lipsticks.

MAC Whirl Matte Lipstick




Whirl also began as one of MAC's best selling lip liners thanks to Kylie Jenner's infamous pout. So who can blame MAC for cashing in and turning it into a beautiful pinky nude lipstick.

MAC Ruby Woo Matte Lipstick


             


Hallelujah, praise the lord! I've been after Ruby Woo for a while, as in my opinion it is the most perfect of the MAC red shades. But what has put me off is the fact it's a satin finish, which it's not because I don't like a satin finish (I do), I just feel like a matte finish is more effective and has better staying power. So when MAC announced they were bringing Ruby Woo out as part of their 2015 Matte Collection, all of my lipstick related problems were solved, I will be purchasing this as soon as pay day rolls around.

I hope you guys are as excited as me for the new MAC Matte 2015 Collection and let me know what ones you're most excited to use too!

All my love,

Bex 






No comments:

Post a Comment