Tuesday 1 September 2015

Lush bath bomb review - The Experimenter

Evening all, 

Sorry I've been a smidge quiet, as you may be aware, I've been away at Reading Festival, but don't fret! A) I will be doing a post to fill you all in about Reading and b) I will be back posting regularly.

So to kick things off I thought I would brighten your evening with a very colourful bath bomb review, meet The Experimenter. One of the most recent additions to the Lush collection and a fan favourite in the Lush kitchen. 




I can definitely understand why The Experimenter is so popular with Lushie's as soon as you dunk this little baby in the bath, a phenomenal rainbow display commences with a fragrant assault on the senses. The rainbow forming before your eyes is mesmerising enough to warrant buying The Experimenter on it's own merit, but the fragrance that fills the room is just as fantastic.


The Experimenter has a very strong fragrance made from fair trade vanilla and tonka that will satisfy any lover of all things sweet. It's made up of five colours and popping candy to coincide with the sugary sweet scent. 


It seems that a lot of Lush's recent additions have quite a copious amount of glitter involved in the mixture. With Frozen this put me off slightly as it can get so messy, however I feel this adds to the visual display of The Experimenter and the balance of glitter is just right, so you don't look like you have glitter dandruff.



As a whole I would definitely recommend to try The Experimenter at least once. I would say the only major downside to it, is due to the five vibrant colours the bath bomb is compromised of, once the colours have all mixed together the bath water turns into quite a dark dirty colour. But due to the addition of the glitter I feel this is kind of similar to Twilight in the sense it looks a bit like a starry night sky. 

I hope this review helped you make a decision as to whether to purchase The Experimenter or not, happy bathing!

All my love,

Bex












No comments:

Post a Comment