Wednesday 12 August 2015

Top 5 Lush Bath Bombs

So as some of you may know, I am a bit of a Lush enthusiast, I thought it may be time to discuss my top five Lush bath bombs and why they are worthy of being in my top five:

Phoenix Rising 

It was a sad day in the Lush world when this little babe was discontinued, popular for it's rich purple colour and shimmer in the water Phoenix Rising is the ultimate assault on the senses. With it's spicy apple and cinnamon scent and luxurious moisturising oils this bath bomb truly is a sight to behold. 

9/10

Twilight


Luckily we still have Twilight amongst our midst, it's a perfect remedy for any sleep deprived individuals with it's soothing and mind calming lavender scent, that gradually gets darker as the bomb dissolves in the water to resemble a shimmering night's sky.

9/10

Granny Takes A Dip



Granny takes a dip has also been discontinued by the Lush team, it's easily the most fun looking bath bomb out of my top five selection. Pop this bad boy in the bath and watch the rainbow display commence with it's ginger and lemon scent that gives that glorious refreshers smell.

8/10


Space Girl



Shaped like Saturn and bursting with the energising fragrance of blackcurrant and grapefruit, the deep red's and purple's that Space Girl emulates gives every user the ultimate intergalactic experience.  
7/10


Dragon's Egg



Dragon's Egg is a brilliant energising bath bomb, especially if you're feeling that mid week slump. With it's citrus scent and golden orange glow it's the perfect Lush pick me up.

7/10

I hope you all enjoyed my Lush reviews and it inspired you to be more adventurous with your Lush purchases.

All my love,

Bex








No comments:

Post a Comment