Friday 11 September 2015

Lush Yuzu and Cocoa Bubbleroon Review

Hi Guys,

Back on the old Lush product review wagon and I've got a good one for you lovelies.

Introducing the Yuzu and Cocoa Bubbleroon:


Now I'm just going to go right ahead here and say this is the best bubblebar (roon) that Lush have brought out in it's recent additions.

It's just an absolute delight and I honestly can't find a fault with it, as you may have guessed from the name the bubbleroon has an amazing moisturising effect thanks to it's coconut and shea butter ingredients.


The bubbleroon produces just the right amount of bubbles and has a refreshing citrus scent which is perfect for that Monday morning pick me up.

I was quite anxious because of the bubbleroon being yellow in colour it may turn the water a horrible colour and stain the bath like previous products. But as I said previously I really can't find a fault with this bubbleroon.

What I would recommend for an ultimate bath time cocktail is the Lush Yoga bath bomb in combination with the Yuzu and Cocoa bubbleroon for the holy grail of bath and aromatherapy experiences. 

All my love,

Bex




No comments:

Post a Comment