Friday 21 August 2015

Lush bath bomb review - Frozen

"Do you want to have a bath bomb? Do you want to splash and play?"



Evening all, so as you may have seen on my Instagram last night I used the Lush Frozen bath bomb and became Queen Elsa herself.

So as I know you're all so desperate for the latest Lush additions review I will commence with my verdict on Frozen.



Now I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Frozen is probably one of the most beautiful Lush bath bombs, it's exterior may just be a simple mish mash of ice blue and snow white, but it's what is lurking inside the bath bomb itself that makes it so beautiful. 

When using the bath bomb just let it go into the bath and watch the stunning visual display commence as if a snow storm is forming right before your very eyes. 

The scent of Frozen is a very clean and fresh smelled formed of neroli and rose oil which also is extremely moisturising for your skin too.



But as lovely as I think Frozen is due to the copious amounts of glitter to create the snow storm effect, the glitter itself can be quite messy and get in places you never thought it could.

All in all I definitely think Frozen is up there as one of my favourite of the latest additions to the Lush family, I hope this review helped you on your quest to find the perfect bath bomb for you.

All my love,

Bex








No comments:

Post a Comment