Monday 11 April 2016

The April Wish List

Currently, I am poor and materialistic, I see something I want, then it dawns on me, I'm skint and buying a house and have to prioritise more important morning things like a kettle or coffee coasters, but that doesn't stop a girl from looking does it?

ASOS Annabelle Lace Up Leather Ankle Boot - £42



Despite recent weather it is quickly approaching the summer season in the UK and who the bloody hell wouldn't want the best of both worlds with a boot and a sandal?! Plus I am partial to a black ugly shoe.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit - £39

With the equivalent of a 1000 suns beaming off your face thanks to this godly highlight you can reflect away anyones bad attitude.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade - £15


With this lovely little pot of joy, you can make any down trodden eyebrow into one carved by god himself, well worth £15 if you ask me.

Zoeva Rose Golden Vol. 2 Luxury Brush Set - £65


My face is crying out for a good set of brushes, I've heard nothing but good things about the Zoeva brushes, plus it's rose gold, who can say no?

The Great Frog London Michael Rodent Ring - £170

I don't really have much of an explanation about the ring apart from the fact, I'm pretty sure it would make my life 1,000 times better owning it. (plus it's so me)

A bit less specific

Basically it would just be really nice if someone came along and decided to treat me to a brand new trendy wardrobe both S/S and A/W (a girl has needs). A vanity desk filled with the latest and greatest make up brands so I can have a play around with my face and find my underlying talent for make up artistry. All the perfumes I've ever wanted so I can permanently smell glorious, the equivalent of a Lush store in supplies (stock is running low). A banging body and a few luxury holidays to go with it to show off (Thailand, Florida, Barcelona and a Snow Boarding holiday would more than satisfy my needs).

But apart from what I've listed above and things I need to buy for the house (the entire Ikea show home), there's not really much I'm after this month.

All my love,

Bex







No comments:

Post a Comment