Monday 17 August 2015

Lush haul and review

Evening all!

So you may or may not be aware, but recently Lush discontinued some items but also brought in some brand new goodies! I clearly saw this is as a valid excuse to bankrupt myself because I've ended up getting a bit of a haul, these are the most recent products I've bought:


Frozen Bath Bomb



Granny Takes a Dip Bubble Bar



Intergalatic Bath Bomb



Pink Flamingo Reusable Bubble Bar



Rose Jam Bubbleroon



Sky Dancer Bath Bomb


The Experimenter Bath Bomb


Yoga Bomb Bath Bomb



Yuzu and Cocoa Bubbleroon



So as you can see, I spent a fair bit of cash, all for the greater good of your lovely selves. Obviously I won't use all of my haul in one go so I won't be giving you a review in one lot either. I did however try Yoga bomb last night and and the Ocean Salt Facial Exfoliator, well let me tell you about that..

Yoga Bomb Bath Bomb 




Believe you and me, in my time I have tried many Lush bath bombs and I've never been so in love with any as much as I am Yoga Bomb. I truly believe it to be the ultimate anti stress experience, I had a bit of an emotional weekend and was particularly stressed ergo the Lush haul. So I thought I would treat myself to a bath to relax myself a bit, I do tend to have my baths particularly steamy, but the scent, the combination of the sandalwood, the olibanum and ho wood just takes you on a journey of complete relaxation. The oils have an amazing softening effect on your skin, while the colour of orange, purple and green combine to give you a visual display with a good coverage of shimmering glitter too. I really am blown away by how good this bomb is and would 100% recommend it.

Ocean Salt



Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce to you the holy grail of facial scrubs, for one it smells exactly like mojitos. It's deep cleansing, I really feel like I'm clearing my skin deeply, reinvigorating it and refreshing it all at the same time. It's rich in minerals and brilliant for clearing away any dead skin, with it's combination of lime and salt for a deep cleanse and added advocado butter, coconut oil and seaweed to keep your skin conditioned and moisturised. I would thoroughly recommend this facial invigorating experience.

Don't worry too much I will try and get through my haul as quickly as possible and be coming back with regular reviews of my experience with the new Lush stock.

All my love,

Bex


























No comments:

Post a Comment