Monday 3 August 2015

August Goals



Being the beginning of August and all I thought I would discuss some goals that I would of liked to achieve by the end of August, heres hoping..

Join the Gym

I've literally been saying this since the beginning of the year, just trying to finally get my act together, so Monday after work, I will pop down to my local gym and sign my life away, wish me luck.

Practice Yoga

Once again, said it for ages, I'm pretty rigid at the best of times so I would like to get into yoga to make me more flexible, more toned and help with stress.

Lose some weight

Now considering what my August is shaping up to be (a lot of bad diet choices), this is pretty optimistic, but you don't know if you don't try. But with August being full of parties, meals and festivals I still plan on enjoying myself.

Drink more water

I aim to drink at least two litres of water a day, cut down on coffee and drink more green tea.

Exercise at least three times a week


Now as I said, August is a pretty busy time for me but I'm going to try my utmost to squeeze in at least three sessions of exercise a week, whether that is running, badminton, yoga or the gym, just something to get me more active.

Finish reading the Harry Potter books

I know, I know, it's pretty controversial considering how much of a book worm I am, but no I have never ever read the Harry Potter books (apart from the Deathly Hallows because I wanted to hurry up and find out how it all finished after The Half Blood Prince). So my aim is to finish ALL (I know big aim) of the Harry Potter books before the end of August.

Get clearer skin

Hopefully this comes hand in hand with drinking more water, hopefully some miracle might happen. But mainly just having more of a skin care routine and getting it into tip top shape.

Get Reading Festival Ready

Despite popular belief, it takes a lot of preparation to go to a Festival. Buy all camping essentials, sort out a playlist for the journey, buy food and alcohol, sort out a festival wardrobe and make sure you DON'T forget your ticket.

All my love,

Bex

No comments:

Post a Comment