Monday 30 November 2015

10 Memes that are far too relatable

Evening all,

So you may or may not know this, but I love myself a meme and recently I've been seeing memes on social media like Instagram and thinking, oh my god, I'm not alone, there are people just like me who love food too much and are rubbish at diets, spend all my money on crap they don't need and are having a mid life crisis in their 20's, so I thought I would share my top 10 with you guys.



Like seriously can I not just have some nice undies from Victoria's Secrets and not have to take out a loan to afford them?


Don't let anybody mess with you, tell yourself you're a bad ass bitch, pick yourself up and move on.

Definitely imagined my 20's to consist of me going to the gym everyday and being healthy, safe to say I'm failing miserably. 

The sad reality of working Monday to Friday, two days off a week just isn't enough.

The fact that I'm managing to write a whole blog post about how relatable memes are to my life says a whole lot about this.



If you can't get home from work after a long day, put on some trackies, take off your make up and rap to lose yourself, when can you?!


This is probably the most self explanatory meme, "new year, new me", half way through the year and you're still a chubster.

Seriously Netflix, I've been watching this all day, stop with your summaries.

Somebody, just take this food away before I end up imploding.



Story of my life, "I definitely need this new top that I already have in four different colours".

I hope these memes have brightened your Monday evening and you've realised you're not alone finding some of these far too relatable.

All my love,

Bex





No comments:

Post a Comment