Friday 24 July 2015

Top 5 MAC Lipsticks

Hi Guys,

Hope you're all well on this fine day, today I thought I would discuss my top 5 MAC lipsticks. I wear MAC lipsticks everyday, but generally wear certain one more than others so thought I would let you all in on my tips and recommendations when it comes to picking your perfect MAC lipstick.


Number 1 - Sin 




Easily the best lipstick I own in my MAC collection, the perfect dark red lipstick, the only negative is it is a matte lipstick which can be very drying on your lips so make sure you exfoliate thoroughly before application. Teamed with the widely loved Nightmoth lipliner the combination gives you an impeccable ombre lip.


Number 2 - Honey Love




Probably the lipstick that I wear pretty much every day, ideal for a more natural look and what I wear to work with minimal make up for an effortless day time look, also a matte lipstick so exfoliate and moisturise before application.



Number 3 - Heroine



Very much a statement lip, this lipstick comes out more of a pinky purple but particularly long lasting, also matte (you can see a theme here), I do personally find that matte lipsticks have much better staying power than Satin lipsticks but that's just my personal preference.


Number 4 - Velvet Teddy



Velvet Teddy has been particularly sought after due to the Kylie Jenner phenomenon where she declared one of her favourite and most frequently used lipsticks was Velvet Teddy by MAC after hearing all the hoopla about it, I bought it as soon as it came back into stock and I have to say, it lives up to the hype. It's a flawless matte nude brown lipstick that should be a staple in anyone's collection


Number 5 - Rebel




Actually my first MAC purchase so it will always have a place in my heart, I'm also wearing it in my profile photo. Rebel is a beautiful pinky red that would make anyone feel extra girly, with a satin finish Rebel is a highly moisturising lipstick which I would recommend to be combined with the Vino lip liner for the ultimate look.

I hope my favourites and recommendations have helped you make a decision towards your next MAC lipstick and happy shopping!

All my love,

Bex
























No comments:

Post a Comment