Monday 20 July 2015

2015 Wish List

Evening all,

I hope you've had a lovely day, so today I thought I would do a wish list for this year. Ever find yourself scrolling through instagram, pinterest, polyvore or whatever you like and just finding tons of things you need in your life, but a significant lack of finance is keeping you both from being together.

That's why you should have a wish list, so whenever it's a special occasion, a birthday, christmas or you just fancy a treat, then you have your wishlist for reference of what materialistic items you need in your life to make it that much better! Let the wish list commence..

Black and Leopard Print Vans




Ugh these are so nice, probably not everyone's cup of tea, but definitely right up my street, Vans last ages, are very durable and are really comfortable and at only £35 these are pretty much a steal.


Anastasia Beverley Hills Brow Wiz and Dip Brow Pomade




Now this brow duo, I've heard a lot of MUA's rave about it saying it's the best thing to happen to eyebrows since threading, I'm yet to try it, but considering the reviews that these products have had, it's definitely on my wish list to be added to my make up collection.

MAC Ruby Woo



Ladies and gentlemen, the epitome of a perfect red lip is here and it's embodied in the form of Ruby Woo. Ruby Woo and Lady Danger are the most sought after MAC red lipsticks, these need to be added to my lipstick collection.

Topshop Joni Jeans



I live in my black Joni Jeans, but despite the english weather's appearance it is allegedly summer, so I thought I should get some more summery jeans to match the occasion.

Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation


Allegedly the holy grail of foundations, one of my favourite MUA's Belle Jorden swears by this foundation, in a small hope that this foundation may give me her same flawless complexion I will be purchasing it immediately.

Birkenstocks





Oh ugly shoe, how I love thee. Birkenstocks have very much been the marmite shoe of the fashion world, I don't know what it is about them, I just love them so much, even if they are very summer grandad esque, I need them in my life.

Lush's Gorgeous Moisturiser




Considering how much I just love Lush in general, I really don't think I could big up this moisturiser anymore, don't get me wrong, for a moisturiser it's pretty steep at just over £40 for a small pot. But instantaneously after putting the sample on my skin, I could feel the pineapple extract going to work on my pores and my skin felt velvety soft after it's use.

MAC Studio Finish Concealer


I really do feel like I've done the rounds in the concealer world, but I just haven't been able to find anything potent enough to cover up my chronic dark circles. Once again I've heard lots of MUA's rave about the staying power and coverage of this concealer so this could finally be the one, fingers crossed!


Daniel Wellington Watch


I've wanted one of these bad boys for a while and maybe this year will be the year, it's simplistic, smart yet elegant. Could be used to accessorise any outfit and can be dressed up for smart wear or dressed down for casual wear, the staple of any watch lovers collection. 

I hope you enjoyed my wish list, if you're like me, try not to smash your bank balance too much!

All my love,

Bex



























No comments:

Post a Comment