Tuesday 24 February 2015

My top 5 Lush beauty products

Evening all,

So as I'm sure you're all aware, I've got a bit of a Lush addiction, I did a haul recently so thought I would share with you my favourite Lush beauty products, so lets begin!

(Disclaimer, some of the packaging looks a bit knackered because I've used them so much!)

R&B Hair Moisturiser






God damn, this little beaut could be one of Lush's greatest products, yep I went there, from dying my hair so much my hair is a tad over processed and a bit damaged, one of the lovely ladies in Lush gave me a sample of R&B to try, safe to say, I'm never turning back, I had to go straight back and buy a big tub ASAP. So R&B is kind of like a facial moisturiser but for your hair, it was originally developed for afro/curly hair but can also be used for dry damaged hair as well without leaving it with a heavy or greasy feeling. With it's oak milk, avocado butter, olive oil, extra virgin coconut oil and all of the other fragrant oils used to make R&B it gives your hair that bit of life it's been crying out for while making your hair feel and smell glorious.


RRP £ 11.50

 Ultrabland Facial Cleanser




The Ultrabland facial cleanser is hailed as the Lush founders' number one desert island product, made with almond oil, rose water, honey and bees wax, bees wax actually being the most gentle product to take make up off the skin due to the oils and waxes in the make up we use. Ultrabland is great every day product to use on every skin type to remove make up and rebalance your skin's natural oils. Lush are so fond of this product they even recommend for problem skin to use nothing but Ultrabland on your skin for a month to see amazing results.

RRP £ 7.25

Mask of Magnaminty Face and Body Mask




Same as R&B really, I can't rave about this little babe anymore, I always have a pot in my Lush stock, it really is my number one go to skin care product, it is completely incredible. Mask of Magnaminty is a face and body skin care mask, due to the peppermint oil in the face mask instantaneously it reduces spot size, redness and helps rebalance your skin. I've been absolutely stunned with the results after monstrous break outs. With it's bentonite gel, honey, talc, ground aduki beans, evening primrose seeds and peppermint oil it really is my go to product for skin care and it just slides straight on to your skin, leave to set for ten minutes, you can feel it going to work on your skin straight away and then gently wash off with a warm cloth, spend the next thirty minutes awing at your rejuvenated skin. 

RRP £9.75

Bubblegum Lip Scrub




Once again, apologies for the condition of the packaging, this bad boy is always knocking about in my hand bag wherever I go, Lush's bubble gum lip scrub is my go to lip prep product, as it is a sugar scrub it is brilliant at removing any dead and dry skin. Simply made from caster sugar and organic jojoba oil, some colourings and flavourings, I challenge you not to eat it with it smelling and tasting so glorious. 

RRP £ 5.50

Grease Lightning Spot Treatment




Last but not least Grease Lightning, with thyme, rosemary, and tea tree infusion water, fair 


  • trade organic aloe vera gel, fresh sea water, grape juice, carrageenan extract, lavender oil and witch hazel oil it is the ultimate break out go to product, squeeze some of the gel on to a clean finger, apply to effected area and let the treatment do its magic, drastically reduces redness and swelling of spots immediately. 


  • RRP £6.40

    All my love,

    Bex













    No comments:

    Post a Comment