Sunday 3 May 2015

Portugal Purchases

Portugal Purchases

While going on holiday to Portugal, I'm not the sort of girl to deny duty free and especially not denying finding a Sephora store in Portugal (win), so these are my small purchases from my recent holiday. 

I had a bottle of Black Opium by Yves Saint Laurent for Christmas and I immediately fell in love with the scent, I've had so many compliments wearing it as it's such a distinctive smell, I would 100% recommend it.

I've been after MAC Heroine for a while and I've finally got my grubby mitts on it, in my personal opinion it is very similar to MAC Rebel which is another one of my loves, a perfect pinky purple colour, easy to apply with a matte finish for long lasting perfection.

Now I've tried a few primers in my time, but each time I keep going back to MAC Prep and Prime, the moisture infusion is a recent addition to the MAC family, but I am very happy with the moisturised base it supplies to stop your make up becoming dry and chalky and gives your make up a long lasting stay, 10/10.

Ohh Urban Decay, how I love you, I've had Naked 2 for the past 3 years and I use it practically every day, the perfect palette for every day use and for the ultimate smokey eye, but I wanted a new palette which was feminine and girly, but also versatile. Step forward Naked 3, I'd be lusting after this palette for a while so thought I would go nuts and treat myself and a treat it has been. A perfect collection of rose gold tones for the ultimate girly staple palette, currently one of my major loves.


Yves Saint Laurent fragrance
harveynichols.com


Mac cosmetic
£27 - nordstrom.com


Urban Decay glitter eyeshadow
selfridges.com




All my love,

Bex

No comments:

Post a Comment